POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : OT: Advanced search and replace? : Re: Advanced search and replace? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:11:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Advanced search and replace?
From: Rune
Date: 4 Jan 2001 10:31:07
Message: <3a54973b@news.povray.org>
"Tom Melly" wrote:
> Dunno about vb-script - why not give PERL a try? Okay, a bit
> of a learning curve (although I'm sure you would find help
> very forthcoming), but at the end you've learnt a nice,
> multi-purpose, portable lang.

I think I once decided with myself that if I were ever to learn a real
programming language I'd start with Pascal or Delphi or what it's called...

Why do you think PERL would be the best choice?

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated December 17)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org